Scottish Sea Life | A Kidsanaiseig Adventure
9am - Tuck in to a hearty breakfast preparing for your adventurous day!
10am - Collect your sea life sanctuary entry pass and pick up your fishy lunch box specially prepared by our head chef from reception.
10.20am - Get Mum and Dad ready for your adventure to Barcaldine, destination the Scottish Sea life sanctuary.
11am - Otter Meet and Greet.
- Come and meet the friendly North American otters, Isla and Lewis.
- Find out their favorite foods and see how much fun they have.
12pm - Seal Meet and Greet.
- Come along and become acquainted with the resident Seals
- Hear all about their plight for survival and how they came to be with us here in our Seal Sanctuary
- During their feeding demonstration, ask away and find out all about these lovely creatures.
- Don't forget to smile as they show you their swimming skills!
2pm - British Shark Feed or Conger Eel Meet and Greet
- Come along and meet a famous creature we hear so much about - The British Shark.
- Get up close if you like, but not too close, and find out what they've had for lunch
4pm - After a fun day out journey back to Ardanaiseig headquarters for a scrumptious supper!
Download the full Kidsanaisieg brochure here and if you'd like to book an adventure at Ardanaiseig then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01866 833 333.
The Scottish Sea Life Adventure is available for £100.00 for a family of four. It includes tickets to the sea life centre and a chef-prepared packed lunch, but excludes dinner in the evening.